So I am just trying to simplify the things for you people by listing out some basic information which you need to know before paying off for your wheels.
- D0 check out Social Media like Facebook which is no doubt a very powerful tool to get you good feedbacks about the car.
- Do know the actual registration cost for your planned drive as the Dealers makes hefty amount from 1500 bucks to 5000 bucks.
- Do check out the actual insurance amount and the best available offers in the market.
- Have your invoices correctly displaying all the amounts and costs. Request your dealer for the same.
- If you are getting your car registered through the dealer, always retain the original restoration fee receipt.
- Do request your car dealer for the warranty card of your car battery and other accessories.
- Make sure you check out with the dealer about warranty as it is said 3 years but on some of the parts it only extends for 2 years.